MIFARE Plus® Identity Plastic Loyalty Cards , electronic
contactless smart cards printed
Loyalty PVC card with RFID smart chip
The RF-interface is according to the standard for contactless smart
cards ISO/IEC 14443A.
For operation, the carrier field from the reader always needs to be
present (with short pauses when transmitting), as it is used for the power supply of the card.
For both directions of data communication there is only one start
bit at the beginning of each frame.
Each byte is transmitted with a parity bit (odd parity) at the end.
The LSB of the byte with the lowest
address of the selected block is transmitted first. The maximum
frame length is 163 bits
(16 data bytes + 2 CRC bytes = 16 9 + 2 9 + 1 start bit).
1.Chip type:MIFARE Plus® (X) 4K
2.Size:85.5*54 or customer request
* 2 or 4 Kbytes EEPROM
* Simple fixed memory structure compatible with RFID Classic (RFID
Mini, MIFARE Classic®1k, MIFARE Classic®4k)
* Memory structure as in MIFARE Classic®4k (sectors, blocks)
* Unique serial number (4 or 7 byte)
* Multi-sector authentication
* Multi-block read
* Anti-tear function for writing AES keys
* Keys can be stored as RFID Classic keys (2 x 48 bit per sector)
or AES keys (2 x 128 bit per sector)
* Access conditions freely configurable
* Number of single write operations: 200, 000
RFID Smart Card Plus (X) 4K 4bytes Compatible with RFID Classicbrings increased security to end-user solution providers together
with a seamless upgrade of existing infrastructure and services
with low cost procedures.
This new RFID product is supported by card and reader manufacturers
and solution developers, and is the only RFID Classic-compatible
mainstream smart card IC featuring pre-issuance of cards prior to